May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I would like to recommend Chelsea Square (West Hampstead) in general and Ray Jacobs in particular. After a very frustrating period with some terrible service from another well known group in the same area, I transferred to Chelsea Square on recommendation from a friend who had given them high praise in the past.

Since then, I have never looked back and they have taken my property through several renewals with different tenants. I have always found they highly professional, courteous, and very efficient returning my calls quickly and going out of their way to make my life as a property owner as easy as possible - from new tenants, to key aspects of safety, to the little things - I have never been let down. Their "little black book" of helpful and trusty handymen seems neverending!. I now live overseas and know that my property is in good hands. I cannot recommend Chelsea Square highly enough and Ray in particular who is somewhere between a lifesaver and a miracle worker, doing all the little things that I forget to do, usually before I even forget to do them.

I have seen some negative reviews on this site and can honestly say, having dealt with Ray for a number of years now that I do not recognise these comments and my own experiences could not have been more different. Once again, thank you Chelsea Square for everything you have done and continue to do for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1