May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I am a landlady who owns three properties in the Wantage area and one in Bicester. Rachel at Chimneys has managed these properties for me for the past 6 years and has done so Professionally and very efficiently, any problems/maintenance to the properties are dealt with by Rachel or John promtly and I am kept informed of any problems there may be. Over the past 6 years I have had several tenants and have never had any complaints from any of them regarding maintenance work not being carried out or deposits not being repaid promtly.

I have always found Rachel, John and members of their staff to be very friendly, polite and trustworthy, I would definately recommend Chimney\'s to any Landlord or Tenant thinking of letting or renting a property. You will not find a more propfessional, friendly or efficient lettings company.

I have always found all staff members to be very propfessional and friendly in all aspects of managing my properties for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chimneys Lettings & Property Management Office 2! To leave a new review of Chimneys Lettings & Property Management Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chimneys Lettings & Property Management Office 2