May 15,2012
Rachel Sweeney
May 15,2012
I am a landlady who owns three properties in the Wantage area and one in Bicester. Rachel at Chimneys has managed these properties for me for the past 6 years and has done so Professionally and very efficiently, any problems/maintenance to the properties are dealt with by Rachel or John promtly and I am kept informed of any problems there may be. Over the past 6 years I have had several tenants and have never had any complaints from any of them regarding maintenance work not being carried out or deposits not being repaid promtly.

I have always found Rachel, John and members of their staff to be very friendly, polite and trustworthy, I would definately recommend Chimney\'s to any Landlord or Tenant thinking of letting or renting a property. You will not find a more propfessional, friendly or efficient lettings company.

I have always found all staff members to be very propfessional and friendly in all aspects of managing my properties for me.

Chimneys Lettings & Property Management