May 14,2012
May 14,2012
As a first time landlord I was quite dubious about renting my home to a tenant. The plan was to contact 3 estate agencies in order to make a formed decision. Spencers Property ¢â‚¬â€œ Leyton Branch was the first agency and the last that I approached. I can honestly say I've found the whole process was made so much easier by dealing with people who are professional, honest, friendly and very helpful. Mark Mcllveney was particularly patient and supportive throughout this process, he provides and honest and proactive approach demonstrating knowledge and practical advice that gave me confidence to place my property with the Leyton team. I was kept up to date at all times and I found that the ethics of the whole team was helpful, professional and proactive. I would choose them again and would recommend to anyone who wants a high level of professionalism with a friendly approach. Therefore I would just like to say thank you to Mark, Mark and Amy.

D. Gordon

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton