May 03,2012
Jed
May 03,2012
We have had a very bad overall experience with this company. We booked a property viewing, and immediately the professionalism of the agent I was speaking to led me to believe that the company does not follow guildelines when it comes to speaking with prospects on the telephone. The first question I was asked, when enquiring was 'So like how much money do you want to have' and 'what is your deposit' before they even asked for my name, my preferences etc. The gentleman I spoke to had a very obtuse attitude and was quite obnoxious generally. He told us he would meet us at the property in question and kept us waiting 15 minutes, After calling 3 times he eventually told me 'Oh, you are meeting the vendor, he is inside the house now' - Which was not what was agreed, he made us 15 minutes late for our appointment and assumed we knew what he was actually thinking. Very poor customer service. I am now looking at the same property through a different agent. Do not use.

Berkshire Estate Agents Ltd