May 14,2012
May 14,2012
My first experience with Homezone was back in 2008, when I bought a property in Bromley, Then in 2010 I become a Landlord and used the letting service, In 2012, I used them again to sell the property in Bromley, at all times I have found Neil, Matthew and the rest of the Homezone team to be genuinely interested in helping me and advising me on the best way to buy, sell and rent.

They have on numerous occassions gone the extra mile !. They are by far the best estate agents I have ever used and if you are looking to buy, sell or rent in Bromley then look no further, these guys will do their best for you and will always be there to help you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Bromley