May 13,2012
May 13,2012
I decided to post this review because my friends and I were appalled with the service we received from Saxons (or should I say - \'lack\' of service). We are all students and were looking for a property, our first bad experience of Saxons was when I called to ask if a property was still available and they replied "Call us on the day you want to see it" then rushed me off the phone, within 5 minutes my friend had coincidentally called them about the same property, to which the same person told her "The property has been let a few days ago". The next instance of terrible service was when I had a list of properties I was interested in, and simply wanted to ask if they had been let, I called and asked if someone could tell me, but instead I was met with complete confusion and was told that they couldn\'t tell me as they didn\'t really know and that the person who deals with it will be there in a few days. Although I thought it was strange that he simply couldn\'t tell me whether a property had been let or not, I let it go.

The final straw with these ridiculous people was when my friend and I booked an appointment with them. Since we were looking at properties and needed to find somewhere immediately, having our time wasted was even more inconvenient, as in that time, other student properties could be snapped up. So we booked an appointment with them and were told that at the time we came in (around midday) the gentleman there would take us to see two properties. We walked to the estate agents (about 2 miles away) and were told to come back in 20 minutes. When we did come back we were told that the tenants for the properties were busy so we should come back another day.

My friend and I didn\'t really complain at the time as at this point we were in utter dismay that any people actively doing business could be this incompetent and unprofessional. Perhaps they felt that because we were students then they could mess us about, but I found them to be incredibly unpleasant to deal with, condescending on the phone and completely and utterly organised. Avoid them at all costs.
Be more professional, especially on the phone. Learn basic costumer service skills. Be more organised, wasting people\'s time is a complete no-no in your line of work!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Saxons Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Saxons Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Saxons Lettings Office 1