May 12,2012
May 12,2012
Having had my property on the market with another agent and having not received a single offer I decided to change agents and try Bushells. As soon as I met with the branch manager Stephen I knew I had made the right decision. He was positive but at at the same time he was honest and realistic. I knew I was getting much more informed and truthful feedback than with my previous agent.

The photos and floor plan took no time at all and I had two offers in within weeks. Once I had accepted an offer Bushells were great at chasing up the buyer\'s solicitors and keeping me informed of all the latest updates. Jogindra Oberoi was in contact almost daily to make sure I was always in the loop.

I can\'t recommend Bushells highly enough. They were polite, efficient and I would definitely use them again.
By: Bushells MD
May 14, 2012
Thank you for your comments and rating - I know how please Stephen and the team are that you have taken to time to post your review, as are we all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Acton Branch