Download Property Smart Leader App
May 12,2012
By: 'C Shrimplin'
May 12,2012
The team at Clapham South not once, but twice, got a fantastic offer on our property; both times over asking price, and both times within an extremely short timeframe (just a couple of days). I was particularly conscious of my previous experiences of trying to sell our property via other estate agents where I was promised the world and this never came through. It was an entirely different story with Marsh & Parsons - we were told we would have a offer within a few days and within a few thousand of the asking price, and this was absolutely right.

During both the final sale and the sale that fell through (which was of no fault of Marsh & Parsons) the staff were both very helpful, polite, friendly and went the extra mile.

I would not hesitate to recommend Marsh & Parsons, and we hope that in the future we can work with them again.

Marsh & Parsons