May 12,2012
May 12,2012
Would highly recommend using HARVEY SCOTT for either Property Management, (letting) or selling your property. I rented out my house with them for nearly 10yrs and they also handled the Sale for me. The service I received was absolutely "TOP CLASS"! Livng overseas they had to organise everything!!. Regular feedback and inspections were provided, good quality tenants, they organised quotes for work that I requested, gas checks, electric checks, made sure that inventories were done at the end of each tenancy. The transition between tenants was seamless, and throughout all those years the property was hardly empty. The Sales process was equally as good. HARVEY SCOTT really care about their Landlords and Tenants! Thankyou Sylvia, Vicky, James, May,Janet, Mark ,Jason, Richard, Jamie, and anyone else that I have forgotten, for your friendship and service througout the years I will never forget you all and the service you provided. I will pop in to see you should I ever return to Macclesfield.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield