May 11,2012
May 11,2012
I have been renting a flat via this agent for over a year now and I can tell you that they are the best agent I have ever delt with (and I have rented through quite a few agents in Cambridge!!!)

From the start of my application, everything has been straight forward, and their responses to any of my queries has always been fast and clear. Nothing ever seem too much for them and it is a nice feeling to be treated as a human and not just as a bank account (like I have experienced with some other agents...)

I have had some maintenance issues (washing machine broken, shower not working properly) and they have managed to get things sorted / replaced within a very short time whilst always keeping me updated of the progress.

I am not planning to move out of my flat anytime soon but if I was I would definitely make sure to rent again through this agent and none of the other "corporate" agents in Cambridge who are only after your money...

I thought it was important for me to leave a positive message because too often people are quick to complain but slow to praise!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alexander Greens Office 1! To leave a new review of Alexander Greens Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alexander Greens Office 1