May 11,2012
May 11,2012
Jay has been highly professional and very supportive throughout. From the beginning, he made me feel confident that I was in good hands and that he was looking out for my interests as much as the landlord\'s. Jay explained the terms and requirements of the process very clearly and also took the time to understand my situation. He demonstrated flexibility and patience when delays arose, and when an unexpected development caused a delay in start date of the contract, he offered me a timely and viable alternative (1 month let in another flat). I would definitely recommend Martin and Wright, and Jay in particular, to my acquaintances and network.
By: Jay Hayden
May 13, 2013
Thanks Lilianne. It was a pleasure organising your tenancy

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead