May 11,2012
May 11,2012
This place is a joke. Do not be deceived by their lovely little office in West Hampstead. Much like every other estate agency in London, these people take your money and then don\'t give you the time of day afterwards. I would be especially cautious if the property you are interested in is managed by them. We have just moved in to a place, managed by the agency, and have had so many problems that they are incredibly lax about. BED BUGS in a newly renovated flat. I realise this isn\'t their fault, but it has taken them almost a month to organise anything and get this problem resolved, mainly because they never return your calls (unless they need something from you - then they will blow you up). When you are able to get in touch with them, they are rude and patronising. Being managed by this agency has been our worst mistake.

We should have realised how awful this agency was when we were signing the contract. The girl who was in charge of handling this contract made numerous mistakes and errors.

Hope others don\'t run in to the same issues we have.
By: Mr R Jacobs
May 12, 2012
I am sorry to hear about problems that you have had in your flat. As managing agents we attempt to deal with issues as soon as we are aware of them but unfortunately even on managed properties we still require landlords consent before undertaking certain works. As an agency we strive to give the best service possible to all our landlords and tenants and as such have now delegated a senior of member of staff to deal with all management issues and complaints promptly and politely.

I am happy for you to contact me direct to discuss the issues that you are having in your flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1