May 11,2012
May 11,2012
This is my second year of using Romans, to help find tennants for my property. The first year was a hige success and I awas very happy with the servic e. This year has been slightly different. Garham, I felt never kept me in the loop for what was going on with veiwings booked, veiwing feedbacks etc. He also said that he would let me know. I always waiting until the following day after lunch before I chased and he always had an excuse as to why he hadnt called me. I had to chase the Farnborough branch for everything that I needed. The inventory I asked to be arranged., and again I Had to chase this up.
On a more positive note, Carolyn Reed, from I believe your HO who dealt with all the admin side of things, was fantastic, and always kept me in the loop and was fast and efficient in answering the queries that I had. So a very mixed veiw this time round, the Farnboroug branch does not get my vote of confidence this time, but Carolyn Reed does. If the service levels at Farnborough have not improved when I need the services next I will not be using Romans, so there is a minimum of a year to improve things.
As mentioned above, at the moment I would be very honest if anyone asked me about the Branch service, so its a very 50/50 thought at the moment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7