Jun 06,2017
By: 'Tolga'
Jun 06,2017
Sabir and Kal were nice to work with. They always responded to my queries timely and patiently and helped me resolve any issues quickly. They were also very helpful when we wanted to do a second viewing of the apartment after the initial one.
However, the referencing company that they worked with (in my case, at least) was a disaster. I practically had to do everything for them needed for referencing (send banking documents to them, reach out to my previous landlord for reference letters etc.) because they were too lazy to chase these enough. Instead they kept mailing me that if I wanted my movement not to be jeopardized I need to provide these documents to them myself (and their website where you were supposed to upload them was not functioning properly as well!). Of course these are not directly the Hannon Homes' fault, but I think the quality of the referencing company is not matched with the quality of the service Sabir and Kal try to provide to their customers, so I would strongly advise them to not to work with the same company again.

Hannon Homes