May 11,2012
May 11,2012
I have been with paramount for the last 11 years for letting & management of my property. The staff I have dealt with the Paramount are very helpful,friendly,prompt &professional. The tenants are carefully selected and Spencer in particular has excellent knowledge of local renting condition and advises me in order to maximise my yields. I have been constantly impressed with how any problems have dealt with and with professionalism and Hayley from management office has made this process pain free. I would definetly and highly recommend Paramount -Properties as a letting agent as their service is excellent to none.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London