May 11,2012
May 11,2012
VALUED my flAt at £200,000 and Quoted me 1.5% commission rather than 2% normal commission as waited half year to use them. She made it sound as though doing be a good deal. Agreed to it. Contract came and naively fixAted on the perecent agreed not noticing the fine print of minimum fee of £4800 including VAT. Flat sold on first viewing as was decent property. Completion then agent requested commission of £4800 instead of £1.8k as agreed. When challenged she stated as property sold at price would of been less than their min fee they took that instead of commission agreed. She weren\'t willing to negotiate and began court proceedings against me despite me offering to pay the agreed amount of 1.5%.
Will never use or recommend them ever.
Nothing, all negotian has now passed
Jul 09, 2013
This file was passed over to TPOS who found that Ludlow Thompson had correctly advised the seller on our minimum fee, there is no fine print within our contract and our minimum fee is clearly stated next to the percentage.
By: Customer Services
May 11, 2012
We are very concerned to read your review and would really like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you.

Please could we ask you to contact us by email and quote reference AADS01.

We hope you allow us the opportunity and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards Customer Services Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London