May 11,2012
May 11,2012
I Instructed Marsh and Parsons around the 22nd of December 2011 and by the 11th of January 2012 they had a cash buyer and a price agreed. The sale there on was rather complicated due to the freeholders and my neighbours share in the freehold not to mention other irritations along the way including building insurance.

I truly believe had it not been for Tom and his determination, patience and professionalism whilst dealig with my solicitor, me, the buyers solictor, the freeholders, chasing the neighbours and holding everything together it would have fallen through.

Tom is an absolute pleasure to deal with and he was worth every penny of the sales fee and I will certainly try and instruct him again.
By: Peter Rollings
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Emma,

Thank you so much for your glowing feedback. But what a shame you only gave us one star!

If you have a few minutes to change the star rating, we would of course be extremely appreciative.

Kind regards
Peter Rollings, Chief Executive

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 11! To leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marsh & Parsons Office 11