May 11,2012
May 11,2012
Steve Boone at Symonds & Reading, Worthing, made buying a retirement flat for my mother an almost effortless process. Steve Boone was lovely, well informed, always on time and made a point of keeping in touch with us during the progress of the sale as sadly the previous owner passed away during this process and Probate delayed the sale. But we made it and I have to commend S&R on the excellent service delivered. I'm usually hard to please as I expect a high level of service automatically but S&R did go above and beyond what I would call standard service. I would recommend them to friends and family as the good guys to do business with when buying property. My special thanks to Steve for keeping the sale on course.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing! To leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Symonds & Reading Worthing