May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I am delighted to highly recommend Spencer Lawrence from Paramount Properties. Really, I can\'t say enough positive things about my dealings with Spencer. We are overseas landlords and Spencer has gone above and beyond requirements to help us let out our Hampstead flat. His communication has been excellent and he has followed through on all promises. He has a keen eye to know what needs to be done to fix up a flat for rental while bearing in mind budget requirements. He has managed to put our flat in a better state to let out than when we acquired it and has kept the costs to a reasonable level. I would highly recommend Spencer to any landlord and specifically to an overseas landlord. He has really been great and is a nice person to work with.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London