May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I was advised to have a look at this website after one of my friends looked at it because they were looking for a property in Somerset area and it happened that Lettings r us had a lot of properties to offer therefore they wanted to check what others think of this letting agency. Once they saw the feedbacks they immediately came to me as I was a long term tenant of Lettings r us and they wanted to know the truth. So I looked at this website and I am shocked to see all these reviews. I must say that I have changed the property with Lettings r us 3 times, as my personal circumstances kept changing, and I have not a single bad word to say about Lettings r us. They were helpful and made it easy to move each time, always kept me up to date with new properties when I was looking (unlike other agents in town) and I had no problem with getting my deposit back on every occasion ¢â‚¬â€œ this may be due to the fact that we looked after the property (thanks to quarterly inspections any issues were addressed on regular basis) and paid rent on time every single time. Somebody else I know of, wasn't too happy about Lettings r us because they were ¢â‚¬Å“funny¢â‚¬Â with them because they chased them for rent like mad every single day, all I knew, those people were on benefits and did not care about paying their rent on time so no surprise Lettings r us aren't on their good books (get a job people). Well I wish Lettings r us all the best and would recommend them every single time and I will tell anyone I know who let through Lettings r us to put good reviews on as this is all they deserve.
By: Lettings R Us
Jul 12, 2012
This comment has not been put on the website from ourselves. We are a professional agent. We do not let ourselves into tenants properties without giving the tenant the 24hrs notice required and we do inspections every quarter (the tenant generally has at least one weeks notice of these). We give receipts when we take money and write on the receipt what the money is for and give it to the tenant.
By: clottie
Jun 15, 2012
he ignores tenants' rights all the times... took a large cash deposit and was extremely unwilling to give a receipt ... a really nasty piece of work.
By: Anrgy
May 27, 2012
RUBBISH!!!! HE LET HIMSELF IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! how is he no been sued yet!?!?!?!!?? or has he
By: Gareth
May 19, 2012
What absolute rubbish that people have been asked to put reviews on this site to try and rectify and cover up a shabby company. We all have colleagues and friends that can do that so its a shame they have had to resort to writing their own reviews to make themselves look good . Think the bad reviews overtake the fake good ones.......Tenants beware of this company seriously they are horrendous!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome