May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I have just let a property through Claire Lloyd Properties, dealing mainly with Catherine initially and then Liz and now have contact with most members of staff. I am SO truly surprised at how marvellous they all are in their efficiency and professionalism. They really check out clients thoroughly with official reports on the clients viability, and all done through proper channels. They do a thorough inventory and check in process and then inspect the property regularly, giving us peace of mind with a legal contract that protects both us and the client renting our property, and give us valuable advice on the what to do and what not to do when renting out. I have only recently sold a property in London and have for some years had very disappointing dealings from managing agents. Claire Lloyd has proved what I always knew - that it really is possible to do business with a staff who are motivated, committed, capable and caring in their work. Not just to an acceptable level but to a really high standard of customer care. They really do know what they are doing and understand all the legalities with no waffle. it is so noticeable that this staff really like their work! They really take pride in offering their services. It has made the letting of our property so comfortable and we feel completely relaxed with our property in their care. Before using them I had heard two reports of them from totally unrelated sources which have proved oh so true. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury