May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I have rented my current property through Leaders (and its predecessor prior to acquisition) for the past three years. I could not envisage a more helpful, efficient and friendly service. Throughout the course of the tenancy there have been a few maintenance issues - including the shower not working at Christmas! Leaders always responded extremely swiftly to fix these problems using their team of professional contractors. All correspondence with our landlady, who is based overseas, has been extremely well managed and the excellent relationship we have with her is testament to the team at Leaders\' professionalism. Were it not for the fact that it is time to purchase, rather than rent, a property I would undoubtedly be renewing my contract at the end of the current term. I strongly recommend Leaders - you\'d be hard pushed to find better service from the tenant\'s perspective.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill