May 10,2012
By: 'londontenant'
May 10,2012
I received several calls and emails about a property that according to Nathan and Ramas was amazing. I asked some pictures and Ramas sent an email writing "Here are some OLD Images, the landlord has redone the property and Its looks amazing now". He also said that the property was for 395/week and had a brand new bathroom. What a surprise when I saw the flat, the flat looks exactly the same as the pictures, a very old flat that needs a lot of work. The price also changed for 600/week. Im really disappointed with this unprofessional behaviour. I will never use them again.
By: Customer Services
May 11, 2012
We are sorry to hear of your experience and disappointment of the property you recently viewed with We would like to learn more about this so we can understand how this happened and ensure that it doesn’t happen in the future.

I would also like to be able to look into this so we can try and re-build your trust with

Please could we ask you to contact us so that we can discuss this matter with you direct; if you could please email and quote reference AAE02.

We hope to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards Customer Services Team