May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I recently bought a small flat from Paramount Estate Agent in West Hampstead. I was dealing with Oliver Lewis and he was a pleasure to work with. The flat was listed with two agencies and i believe the reason it sold through Paramount is due to their professionalism and their excellent customer service. Oliver was happy to answer any questions i had, he met me at a flat a few times and was always available to take my calls and to meet in person. His positive attitude and honest approach were critical for me to make an offer and eventually complete on the sale. I appreciate the fact that Paramount was not making that much commission from the sale, yet they were very helpful and treated me with utmost respect. I really liked dealing with Oliver as he was honest, straight to the point and competent. He was also very good at dealing with both sides of the lawyers and pushing the deal though as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend paramount and Oliver.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London