May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I met Mark about 3 months ago & was looking for a place to rent, he showed me a couple of places that i didn\'t like, nevertheless he kept on looking for me till he found me the place i\'m in right now, during my move-in he was very accomodating and always trying to solve any problems i face, I have to say that i have dealt with lots and lots of state agents (during my search for the flat) and honestly speaking Mark was the best one, he is always there for you, always returning your calls, and hates the word (No, sorry i can\'t), I do strongly recommend him for other prospective tenants & hope he will progress more and more in his professional career.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London