May 10,2012
May 10,2012
My experience renting through Bushells, and particularly through all of my interactions with Luke Williams could not have been easier or more hassle free, particularly given the experience myself and my friends have had with other estate agents. Luke Williams was inconceivably efficient, usually getting back to us within the hour, even on complex topics where I would have expected a significantly longer response time. Luke even made many smaller suggestions which have made the experience of moving in remarkably pleasant, eg suggesting to send us a letter from Bushells allowing us to obtain a temporary parking permit. Luke also manages the property I am renting. I would suggest his services to both tenants renting and to landlords considering having their property managed.

I would consider myself and my housemates to be particularly demanding tenants and we have been astonished at the outstanding service we have received from Bushells and Luke Williams in particular.
By: Bushells MD
May 10, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind comments - it really does mean a great deal to everyone at Bushells and particularly Luke.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Battersea Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Battersea Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Battersea Branch