May 10,2012
May 10,2012
Always efficient, effective and friendly. Leaders have always acted professionally and found me tenants of an excellent calibre. My contact Mr Montero is always on hand to answer queries and is forthright with the appropriate action and advice. I have used Leaders for some time now and have no reason to look for other agencies for my lettings. Highly reccommend then to any prospective landlord.
By: David Montero - (Branch Manager)
May 11, 2012
Thank you TFL for your kind words. It would be great if you could add a separate review. :)
By: David Montero - (Branch Manager)
May 10, 2012
Hi Mr Inzani

Thank you for the kind words, hopefully AllAgents will amend the stars to five after your glowing comments.
By: TFL Investments
May 10, 2012
Our property in Sydenham had been run for many years by Oaklets, a very good family owned business, so I was a little nervous to hear they were being taken over by leaders. Any concerns I may have had were very quickley proved groundless. The transition was seamless and I was kept well informed, in advance, of any changes that might affect me. I was delighted that leaders retained the OakLets team, with whoom I had developed a very good working relationship. Linda Harrower at the Forrest Hill branch, in particular, has been a superb property manager and I would not hesitate in reccommending Leaders to any landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill