They charged a £300 fee, and for what?
- They didn\'t find us a new housemate, we did (via Gumtree)
- It took 1.5 months before the \'right person\' was available to set up the contract (a renewal, not a new one)
- They never contacted any of the references required
- Despite having our full details they never contacted us, not even when you ask them to
- They don\'t keep appointments
- Extremely slow to pay back the deposit, and never even checked the property before paying it back
- They always took the landlord\'s side
- Unwilling to negotiate about anything
I would avoid them if I could, but there\'s not much choice if the landlord swears by them and the property is nice, cheap, and central.