May 09,2012
May 09,2012
I am a cash buyer wanting to view a house in Basegreen Sheffield. Anyway this particular house went active on the 4th of May 2012. I called Express up 3 times to arrange a viewing only to be told that someone would call back to arrange this, and guess what! no-one did so I called them Saturday morning and they promised me someone would definitely phone to arrange a viewing that day, guess what! no-one did. The final attempt came on Sunday the 6th of when I contacted them to explain that I really wanted to view these premises, so they promised yet again that they would without doubt call me bank holiday monday to arrange a viewing that very same day and you guesses it, no-one called.
I did however receive a call from them tuesday the 8th informing me that someone had seen the property over the weekend and made an offer that the owners had accepted. The properties owners will be informed of Express agency tactics and I feel that these owners have indeed been neglected of other rightful bidders on their property. I would not dream of using this agency to buy or sell any of my properties.
Bad for business.
By: annoyed buyer
Sep 11, 2012
I have had the same experience with this company. I rang the company on a thurs afternoon to request a viewing on a property and was told I would be rung back, rang again on the Fri, Sat and Mon morning to be told the same. Finallly on Monday afternoon I received a call to say that the property I had enquired about "earlier that day" had had an offer accepted on it over the weekend. I made some independent enquries and found out the the house had gone for at least £10,000 less than we would have been willing to pay for it. They have not only lost my custom but olso lost their customer money and their own commision fee.
By: Disappointed potential buyer
Jul 17, 2012
Just looking at the ironic way that Express Customer Care Team member replied to this review, should lit up the red light in your head!
I was dealing with this agency recently, as found their low-priced offer for a 3 bed house near Nottingham City centre. First contacted them on Monday and spoke to a young lady, who registered my details and told me a member of their senior sales team will get back to me ASAP (even got a text message saying the same thing). I didn't get a callback for the next 2 days so contacted them on Wednesday and was told that my details were not registered on their systems... Young man took my details and reassured me that I will get a callback ASAP. Two days later with no callback, I've tried to contact them twice during the day but no one even answered the phone! I had a busy weekend so couldn't try contacting them until Monday. On Monday first attempt failed due to no answer so I've made my phone number private, just in case if they realised their lack of service and kept ignoring my phone calls - after that, phone got answered almost straight away! After calmly complaining about my previous experience with their agency I was told that the house in question was already sold!
I was left very disappointed, without even simple "sorry" from their call handler.
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 10, 2012
This property came to market on Friday 4th May. It received an incredible amount of interest and resulted in best and final offers. The Vendor accepted the best offer which was well in excess of the marketing price and instructed us to cancel further viewings. We were first contacted by yourself on bank holiday Monday 7th May at 19.06pm for the first time which is out of office hours and then received a second call at 9.21am the following day to which we left a message on your voicemail to make you aware of the position of the property. A few hours later you returned our call to which you were very abusive and confrontational to members of staff. Our Vendor is fully aware of the situation. Warm regards The Express Estate Agency.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office