May 09,2012
May 09,2012
I\'ve paid a holding deposit of £300 upfront in cash to the agency. Apparently the landlord was not completely satisfied with the references and decided not to offer us the flat. The references were totally fine and I think it was more of an issue letting the place to a family with 2 little kids. Anyway it\'s been already 2 and half months and I\'m still waiting for my deposit to be returned. I keep calling the agency and many times they are not available. They always promise to call back but noone ever does. Once the issue is with the bank transfer, then it\'s a wrong account number etc. I\'ve never ever came across such an unprofessional approach. It\'s unbelievable how much they just DO NOT care! Telling me to stop calling and not dealing with the actual problem will not get us anywhere. Think this is really not a very good publicity for them and if they want to succeed they better do something about it. Looking at this site it seems I\'m not the only one who had to go through that. Well, I\'m very persistent and I\'ll keep on bugging them till I get what is rightfully mine.
By: sam alexander ltd
May 23, 2012
The reason you did not get the flat was not because you had a child its the fact you lied and said you was working when in fact you where claiming housing benefits, which we specifically told you that the landlord does not accept, your work referance was fake and thats why you lost the flat. Your deposit was non refundable as per the terms of the holding deposit reciept you signed and dated, so stop wasting your time writing reviews unless you are going to write something honest! sam alexander

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1! To leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sam Alexander Office 1