May 09,2012
May 09,2012
The service I received from RPB throughout this process has been excellent. During my first telephone conversation I received accurate, relevant and useful advice from Joanne and in a matter of minutes had all of the information required to assess my options. Joanne met with me at the property at the first time I was available and again gave me helpful and useful advice and talked me through the whole process in a polite, professional and efficient manner. My property was let within two weeks of the first contact, to a carefully vetted tenant and the whole experience was painless and trouble free. After the initial meeting, Richa took over the administration of the letting and all conversations, agreements and documents were dealt with and sent to me immediately. All my questions were answered quickly and the support I received from Richa was fantastic. I would not hesitate to use RPB again and thank Joanne and Richa for making it all so easy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford