May 09,2012
May 09,2012
Since moving out of the property in middle of March it has nearly been 2 months and yet we are still having to wait to receive our full deposit back despite having confirmation that we are entitled to it.

We have to chase constantly and have been told a variety of excuses from Lucy La Rosa and Geraldine Bliss. The worst being that our request had been sitting on Geraldine Bliss\' desk for over 2 days and that she had been too busy to process it. On numerous occasions I have asked for somebody to get back to me to let me know when this would finally be sorted and yet they have never even had the courtesy to call and do so.

If you are a tenant I appreciate that the availability of properties is very slim so this review is unlikely to make a difference should they have a property you want. For any landlords I strongly urge you to look else where, if they can be this shockingly poor administratively and have a complete lack of customer service I would hate to think how they would treat your investment.
Pay the deposit back on time

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse! To leave a new review of Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse