Jun 23,2009
Jun 23,2009
My review is in regards to Time2Move in South London in particular the Streatham office. The 'service' provided was absolutelty diabolical, so bad it could not be called a service. The communication was completely lacking. They refused to explain anything to me, including the terms and conditions, their fees, the tenancy agreement, how to handle the deposit. I was left completely on my own. For some unknown reason they also refused to send me any documentation. I have spent nearly everyday for the past 3 weeks trying to get hold of the tenancy agreement, terms and conditions etc. The only thing they did efficiently was take their payment. They gave me no support and were totally aloof in dealing with me. I tried to make a complaint to the Director, based at the Tooting office. He was equally unhelpful and really did not show any pride or professionalism in his work.

If you are a landlord or tenant I would advise that you do not use Time2Move as a lettings agent because they will cause you a lot of stress. The whole point of using an agent is to take away some of the stress but to be honest I think it would be easier if I did it myself.

I definitely do not recommend Time2Move for lettings; there are better agents in the areaa and I really regret using them. They provide very little for your money and when you ask them questions they do not want to answer. As a customer who is paying for a service you have a right to have your questions answered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Time2move Office 1! To leave a new review of Time2move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Time2move Office 1