May 09,2012
May 09,2012
i have used oakfield on many occasions to find suitable tenants for my properties and without exception have done an amazing job. i mainly deal with shelley clemans at the bexhill branch who keeps me up to date with viewings and i have always found her very efficient. The tenants found for me have been thourghly vetted and i have had no problems with them. I have also used the Hastings branch and found them to be just as helpful.
By: The Oakfield Team
May 29, 2012
Dear Mr Winchester

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members at Oakfield.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto all the team.

Kind Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill