May 09,2012
May 09,2012
Used Conran Estates to sell my flat in the One SE8 development. They were excellent throughout the process. Tamer impressed at the valuation, showing honesty, knowledge and interest in both the flat and the local area. Nicola took over from there and was excellent from start to finish. Sold within a week. My buyer was looking to complete very quickly in order to benefit from the Stamp Duty exemption. That we made that deadline (on the deadline day) was in no small part thanks to the drive and initiative Nicky showed. She was open and honest, proactive and led me through the process. She even chased the estate agents and conveyancers on my purchase (a deal Conran Estates had no direct role in) in order to ensure the sale was a success. Fantstic, in strong contrast to both sets of conveyencers and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich