Download Property Smart Leader App
May 09,2012
By: 'Paul Bretherton'
May 09,2012
I had been trying to buy a house in the Poets corner area of west London for some time. i knew the area so had quite specific requirements as to what i was looking for. Having been frustrated by the complete lack of regard by other agents for the brief i gave and their resultant inbox filling emails. it was totally refreshing to meet Abraham who not only listened carefully to what i wanted but took the time to make constructive suggestions about where else i wight be able to find what i was looking for. He also only sent me what was 90% on brief so did not waste my time.
Best of all he matched me to a seller who also had a specific need in terms of when they could sell.
I would thoroughly recommend Abraham to both Buyers and sellers alike and infact i have already done so !
By: Bushells MD
May 09, 2012
Thank for the feedback and for taking the time to post a review. Your comments are extremely informative and its great to know what we are doing well. We are most grateful for your kind recommendations.

Portico