May 09,2012
May 09,2012
I had been trying to buy a house in the Poets corner area of west London for some time. i knew the area so had quite specific requirements as to what i was looking for. Having been frustrated by the complete lack of regard by other agents for the brief i gave and their resultant inbox filling emails. it was totally refreshing to meet Abraham who not only listened carefully to what i wanted but took the time to make constructive suggestions about where else i wight be able to find what i was looking for. He also only sent me what was 90% on brief so did not waste my time.
Best of all he matched me to a seller who also had a specific need in terms of when they could sell.
I would thoroughly recommend Abraham to both Buyers and sellers alike and infact i have already done so !
By: Bushells MD
May 09, 2012
Thank for the feedback and for taking the time to post a review. Your comments are extremely informative and its great to know what we are doing well. We are most grateful for your kind recommendations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Acton Branch