May 09,2012
May 09,2012
Do not use this company. I\'m a student and moved in to our first house with some friends. When we met with the agent and he should us around we asked about parking which we were promised (which was a lie) we also asked about some outside space as there was a court yard between our property and the one next door, the agent told us it was ours however on moving in the landlord had refused us access to it and even put a wood across the outside of our back door (which opens outwards) to stop us going out there. When looking round we noticed the kitchen floor was cracked and sinking, we were told that would be fixed. We were also told the house would be cleaned which it wasnt. The first day I walked across my kitchen floor and my feet were black with dirt. TD were terrible not only did they lie to us in the viewing when calling they never returned my calls. Our boiler broke and it took me 15 phones calls plus half a dozen emails to the agents for someone to come out to us and finally fix it. Since then we\'ve had countless problems with the house and they have never come no matter how much we call. The staff are rude! I don\'t like being rude but I spoke with a lady at the company and made a complaint, I tried to be polite but just give her the details of my complaint, she became extremely rude and even started raising her voice to me, in the end I stopped the conversation with her and emailed the manager, I\'ve never had an apology. I\'m only glad that my time there come to an end and I NEVER have to deal with them again.
To improve they need to vet there landlords better, They need to improve there communication and also they need to improve there customer service. When its your job to deal with the public (or anyone) you have to have brilliant customer service skills. They dont.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1