May 08,2012
May 08,2012
Well, where do i start!

First of all they are more than willing to take money from you but not quite so eager to give it back! After leaving a property over a month ago i have still not received any of my deposit back. This wouldn\'t be so bad if I\'d have at least had a phone call giving me a reason why. All i get when i call is that such and such is away from their desk and that they\'ll get somebody to call me back which never happens.

In regards to my experience with them as a tenant: during one of my many inspections i had to argue with an inspector who tried to tell me i owned a cat that had been clawing at the carpet on the stairs?! first of all i have never owned a cat and second the fact i was more or less being called a liar in my own home was pretty insulting! I also asked them on a number of times to contact the landlord about some repairs to the house that needed doing and got nothing back from either the landlord or IMS.

Overall i find IMS to a company who care more about lining their own pockets than doing what they claim. I found the staff helpful when it was to do with me paying them cash but once the tables were turned i found them incredibly rude and very unprofessional!
Provided a prompt reply and not made excuses when called. An absolute joke.
By: db
Nov 13, 2012
In the landlords contract it states the the deposit will be paid back to the tenant on leaving the property within 10 days.
Were you told you would have to pay re letting fees on leaving the property?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1