May 08,2012
May 08,2012
Having lost all confidence in my previous Estate Agent`s ability to sell my flat at Battersea Reach, I decided to move to Foxtons and from the initial meeting that I had with Louis Harding, Sales Director I was convinced that I had made the right decision.
I received my first offer in less than 24 hours of appointing Foxtons but decided to decline the offer and sure enough within 8 weeks I had agreed to sell my flat for a higher figure.
Gareth Jones negotiated the sale with the Buyer and in all my dealings with him I found him to be extremely professional and efficient. He kept me informed throughout the entire sale process right up to completion and kept my stress level to a minimum.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea! To leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Battersea