May 08,2012
May 08,2012
I rent out a flat and, before using Maalems, had had a very unpleasant experience with tenants who neglected my flat.... it was clear from the start they were going to do this, and yet the previous estate agent clearly saw easy money and were happy to recommend these tenants to me. So, when I approached Maalems, I was a bit nervy about trusting estate agents. However, I\'m delighted to say that Maalems offered exceptional service from start to finish. They completely understood my concerns and ensured I was kept fully in the loop throughout the lettings process. They were reassuring, efficient, extremely quick to respond to my calls and emails and generally showed a huge amount of empathy for landlords. On top of this, they found me lovely tenants which have looked after my flat beautifully. A great result thanks to Maalems - I would highly recommend them as they offer a professional, personable, human experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maalems Wandsworth! To leave a new review of Maalems Wandsworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maalems Wandsworth