May 08,2012
May 08,2012
The service we were given by Tony Platt and his Team was/is excellent. Louise was very helpful in the beginning, she sorted us out a few viewings and found us a Flat we really liked. Louise also managed to secure the price we wanted albeit the Landlord was considering increasing the figure so we were thankful for that. After we had the Offer accepted, Chelsea took us through the whole Administration process and was very efficient. My experience of Letting Agent\'s post completion/moving in in the past has been very poor but I have to say Chelsea has kept in touch and actioned any specific requests we have had.

As a final comment, I would like to thank Tony and his Team for the exceptional service they gave us. :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow