May 08,2012
May 08,2012
I purchased a 50% share in a property in Hatfield. There are many obstacles with shared ownership properties that are not present with non-shared ownership properties but Wrights of Hatfield took the stress out of the process for me.

Tom Tracy took me to see the properties that were available in the area as soon as I was ready and gave me more information about them. I decided I wanted the property the same day and he quickly reserved the property for me and recommended a mortgage broker who was very helpful. He also recommended a solicitors firm who had dealt with the housing association before.

The lease had to be changed slightly to protect the bank that offered me the mortgage. This caused a delay as my solicitor, the vendor\'s solicitor, and the housing association\'s solicitor had to agree on the change. My solicitor didn\'t help the situation by not keeping me or Wrights informed. Megan Pinkney helped make the situation easier for me to deal with, especially as I am a first time buyer. She regularly contacted my solicitor and the vendor\'s solicitor to find out what the situation was and to keep the process going, and kept me informed every step of the way. I really don\'t think that we would have completed when we did if Megan hadn\'t chased the solicitors and pushed to keep the process going.

I would recommend Wrights of Hatfield, and I thank Tom and Megan for their parts in helping me to get a foot on the property ladder.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wrights of Hatfield Office 1! To leave a new review of Wrights of Hatfield Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wrights of Hatfield Office 1