May 08,2012
May 08,2012
I dealt with Salter Rex buying a new property for my mother in Hampstead. From start to finish Graham and Alan were professional, friendly and helpful. Graham was always available to answer any questions and all my queries were dealt with promptly. I never had the feeling that I was bothering them even though I had to arrange numerous appointments at the property before and after exchange. As a first time buyer both Graham and Alan offered lots of (much needed) advice. Salter Rex seem to genuinely care about their clients and are very knowledgable about the local area. I would definately recommend them to anyone thinking of buying, selling or renting a property in Hampstead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 1! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 1