May 08,2012
May 08,2012
I have had a few issues of late with Northfields and was dubious when Clare Dunne got in touch to orgainse the half yearly check & annual British Gas Check. But Clare was like a breath of fresh air. Clare was not only very professional but human! She completely understood that her clients worked & was more than happy to work round me trying to take a days holiday to accommodate the visit. Clare was always in touch, keep me completely informed and checking up on my progress but she was never intrusive. On the day, Clare called 30 minutes before arrival & arrived spot on time. The whole process was a absolute pleasure and done with ease. I work in a service environment, so to be treated with the same respect and understanding I give my clients was wonderful. I would hope to get to deal with Clare again. She is an asset to Northfields.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2