May 08,2012
May 08,2012
We have let our property through Morgan Randall twice so far. Although our first experience wasn't all that great simply because while the pre-letting service was fine, once the property was rented we had encountered many logistics problems with the agency and their after-let service was simply terrible!! However as we ended up with 6 months agency fees credit, which initially the agency wasn't going to refund, we used Morgan Randall again very recently. This time I was dealing with Callum Moss from Balham branch, who so far has provided us with an excellent service. He's been very professional and thorough in following our requirements, providing regular feedback on progress, finding the right tenants as well as negotiating our criteria and acting promptly on logistic issue related to the agency fee credit that arose once our property was let. I must say that while I was tempted to switch to another agency, Callum managed to find us the right tenant fairly quickly and secure the letting before I venture anywhere else. Callum has absolutely played a key role in us continuing to do business with Morgan Randall and while I still see that there is space for improvements in the way Morgan Randall conducts its business, with agents like Callum and his standard of service and approach to customer care, I would not hesitate to use Morgan Randall again in the future. Thank you Callum, we wish you all the best!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3