May 13,2017
By: 'current tenant'
May 13,2017
A request was made for the tenancy renewal as it didn't arrive in the proper lead time and received quite a blase response. Then a long illness and death of a close family member took place, which had a huge impact to the signing of the tenancy agreement. *They were* informed. What was very disturbing was his response to the explanation as to why the agreement had not yet been signed. I'm not sure how experienced he is, but cold, lacks understanding, empathy and very poor communication skills all come to mind. I didn't bother replying to his email because if I did, it would have been very sharp and would have ruined his day.
n/a
By: Joanne Carrington
May 18, 2017
I was extremely disappointed to read this review and since we only have one property in SK7 with a rental of £725.00 at present, I could immediately identify this tenancy. I have thoroughly investigated the matter and firstly would like to say that we fully appreciate how difficult things can be when we lose loved ones and our sincere condolences are sent to the family. We were only made aware of the situation on the 8th May by email and my renewal clerk immediately wrote the following response:

"Thank you for responding to my email so quickly.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss and if we can do anything to help, please just let us know."

This response to me shows empathy and compassion.

The tenancy was due to end on the 18th May and we had been chasing the return of the duly signed agreement but we were totally unaware of events taking place. Had we been informed, we would of course, have advised the landlord that there would be a delay in expediting matters and would have allowed the tenants the time they needed to sort things out in their own time.

The Carrington Partnership