May 07,2012
May 07,2012
It took me eighteen months to even face selling my dear late father\'s property. Linda Leary was recommended to me by a friend. The best thing I ever did was to walk into their offices! Every one of the staff has been a wonderful help and support to me during the process - going way \'above and beyond\' in their services... they took over the day to day arrangements I should have actually seen to myself - they helped in many, many ways that were completely out of their remit. [Susan even offering to do some shopping for me when I broke my foot!]. Estate agents get a terrible press, but this family-run business is an absolute credit to the profession. The staff are exemplary - totally professional, experts in the field - but who also give a very personal touch in their dealings with you. I was kept informed of all activity, viewers, offers etc., at all times. I cannot thank them enough - and cannot recommend them highly enough either. They made a difficult process very smooth and so much easier for me. The property was only on the market for ten months - in the current climate, another huge bonus for using Linda Leary. I would not dream of using any other estate agent -they were just marvellous.
By: Lovely Linda
Jun 11, 2012
Thank you for the very positive feedback. In circumstances like yours we always try to remove some of the strain. I am certain I have the best staff in the business. Linda

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linda Leary Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Linda Leary Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linda Leary Estate Agents Office 1