May 07,2012
May 07,2012
I have employed 5% Let for some 10 years now, initially taken on by my Father but as he is now elderly I deal with the management of these properties.

I do not live near London and therefor 5% Let and their excellent team take care of all duties on my behalf.
AT ALL TIMES THE TEAM AT 5% LET PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT GOES FAR BEYOND THE USUAL SERVICES I HAVE EXPERIENCED WHEN USING OTHER MANAGING AGENTS.
Nothing seems to be too much trouble and they will often carry out many "small jobs" which might in theory be either outside their remit or that other agents would charge extra fees for.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HESITATION IN GIVING EVERYONE AT 5% LET A 100% ENDORSEMENT. THEY ARE ALL POLITE, HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HONEST.

Over the very many years they have Let & Relet my Fathers properties I have got to know them very well... I consider them to be friends & not just Agents I employ.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 5percentlet Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of 5percentlet Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 5percentlet Ltd Office 1