May 06,2012
May 06,2012
Stuart Little came strongly recommended to me by a friend in Brixworth who has repeatedly instucted him to sell their properties, as he has an excellent reputation of selling properties that others cannot, of getting a good price and getting the job done quickly and properly without any hassle.
Personally I found Stuart exceptional, from the very first day he visited us and throughout the whole moving process. He seemed to be permanently available, he was friendly, communicative, fantastically efficient, always punctual, gave excellent (if diplomatic) advice and guidance, and just nothing seemed too much trouble.
I can definitely recommend Stuart Little to anyone thinking of moving house as myself and my family are very grateful to him for making a stressful process much, much easier.
I can see why he is in such demand by house movers - he really is the very best man for the job.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1