May 06,2012
May 06,2012
I was very pleased with the effort Sam put into keeping me updates, arranging appointments, and working to try to get a sale. However, on having agreed a price and a sale with the vendor, another agent WITH THE SAME ESTATE AGENT, albeit a different branch, gazumped me on behalf of a buy to let investor. This other agent knew a price and sale had been agreed between myself, the vendor, Sam having brokered the deal, so while I appreciate the work Sam did as an individual I would now by suspicious of dealing with Indigo again.
Agents working in competition with each other and gazumping different branches doesn\'t give me any confidence in buying a house with them. I deal is a deal, even a verbal agreement, and should be honoured by the entire company, not just one branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Indigo Residential Marsh Rd Luton! To leave a new review of Indigo Residential Marsh Rd Luton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Indigo Residential Marsh Rd Luton